Friday, March 7, 2008

First blog entry

My friends assured me that blogging would not make me a tool; or rather, they assured me that it would not make me a bigger tool than I already am.

I've found myself reading the blogs and forums of others recently with a surprising amount of regularity and interest.   I certainly have a perspective on many of the topics and issues which they discuss, and thought that a blog of my own might be an effective medium in which to communicate that perspective.

Plus, I love my new MacBook Pro, and look for any excuse to use it...when I think of all those years I wasted with a PC...all those years I'll never get back (sigh).

So, I came home from work, picked up the dog, shoveled the porch (daily chore this time of year), opened a Blue Moon, and decided to get a-blogging.  More to come soon about why ultra-liberal Episcopalianism is the true orthodox position, the joys of a weimaraner, intriguing questions like 'Why Does My Foot Always Hurt?', and the general joys, pains, and embarrassments of my quotidian life.

No comments: